Rise and shine, it’s time to vitalize! Finish your cup of tea or coffee and meet me with a set of weights and that positive attitude! Today is all about being fierce and feeling strong. Let’s HIIT it!
Today’s plan includes an upper body toning segment along with some sweet cardio.
- 5 minutes of brisk walking on treadmill, elliptical, bike, etc
- Side Lateral Raise: 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Bicep Curls: 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Overhead Tricep Extension: 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Swimmer’s Press: 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Tricep Kickbacks: 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Set a timer or keep an eye on your time, we’re performing 2:1 intervals. For each exercise, perform for 20 seconds followed by 10 seconds of rest (take longer if you need it! This is your journey so gauge how you are feeling). Aim to complete 6-8 rounds.
- Fast Wide-Stance “Football” Feet
- Front Facing Punches
- Upper Cuts
- Cross Country Skiers
- Cross Body Jabs
Awesome job on completely day 2 of the Vitalize program! You’re off to a great start. I hope you are feeling as fantastic as I am and those arms are feeling the burn. Check back in for day 3!